Mark has more than 25 years experience as a marketing leader for publicly traded companies as well as start ups. Known for defining and executing strategies that have delivered industry changing innovation, he’s recognized as being among the first to launch market-focused commerce operations, and more recently, he developed positioning, strategy and product solutions for the pioneer of on multichannel testing and targeting.
Led by passion and guiding principles of collaboration, Mark has directed corporate and marketing communications, social media strategy and execution, multichannel and search agency practices, acquisiting / demand generation, product marketing, product management, site usability, and ecommerce initiatives.
- I’m an innovator, not an inventor.
- I’m a problem solver with a strong desire to execute.
- I hope to be perceived as a leader, not a manager.
- I value trust in my relationships more than tenure.
Two quotes I have based my career upon…
- Indira Ghandi’s memory of her grandfather “My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.“
- An early mentor once told me, “if you do what you’ve done, you’ll get what you got.” More than horse-sense, this quote embodies what too many marketing professionals do not get… First, you have to do something to get something, action is required; second, doing more of something that doesn’t work simply won’t help.
Make it a great day!